Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Thought I (Apparently) Determined Needed Saving


"How many times the Sun has slowly climbed over the horizon, bringing with it the soft orange rays of a new day: a new day, a new start, giving life the chance to live; and how many thousands, millions … billions of those alive never appreciated that sunrise."

Yeah, I wrote that...in an honest moment, and for some reason, determined it was a great enough, clever enough, original enough idea that it needed to be saved, in case I wrote more about it.  Finally I found something to give you that was dopey, chachy, and cliche and dumb that I wrote! (Because none of my other writing is...haha)

(Also: Arcade Fire won Album of the Year at The Grammys?!  They do get it right sometimes, I've always said...)

No comments:

Post a Comment