Friday, June 17, 2011

My Birthday Present Is Gonna Disappoint...

Oh man...I'm lookin at presents for Ashley, and...aside from Kings of Leon tickets (Which are at LEAST $50 a piece...for lawn seats - in Cincinnati - since they apparently won't go to Cleveland or Detroit - who the fuck do these guys think they are?!?!) and the hotel and travel that would go along with that; I'm looking at 6 different present ideas right now and they will all be a disappointment over the tickets!  Shoooooot...

I mean, I know I messed up the show last time for us, and I want to make up for it, and Ashley reeeeeally wants to go...but $50 apiece, at least, for crappy seats, in Cincinnati, which in August, right when we're moving to another place will be about, what, 6 hours away?  I don't know.  And the hotel too??  It's just not gonna be possible. 

Which means I'm gonna fail to give you a good birthday miscur!  I'm sorry :,(

Unless I get you a DJ Roomba.  Or Maru

Or if I can get Mindy Kaling to come back to Ann Arbor and hang with you.  Haha.

So, I guess this is just a pre-birthday apology:  I'm sorry I didn't get you what you wanted : ( it just wasn't possible!

Unless I can get the Kings to play at AMP for you.

I'm sure their fee would be impossible.  God damn selfish jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment