Friday, December 10, 2010

I almost gave up...

So, I haven't said anything on here for a while, and for good reason: I try everything to entertain Ashley - making up a new language, speaking in different accents, breaking out in spontaneous dance moves that kick total ass, the Hanukkah Song - and yet, sadly, nothing has made her laugh as hard as...Michael Scott.  Well, I should say "Prison Mike".  Here's the clip I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4vXx2y7D6U - just when Prison Mike talks to Ryan (0:58).  It is hilarious, I will give it that...but I can't beat it!  I just saw this video though, and I think it has a chance to beat it: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80561343/ ; then again, it'll probably only make me laugh, but that's ok.

On a side note: WHAT IS GOING ON IN HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER THIS SEASON?!?!?!  The writers said last year was too "sit-commy", and they promised to get back to the story.  The thing is - this season is FAR more sit-commy than last year!  Where is it going??? I hope somewhere soon!

Also - I have NOT seen the Rugrats Christmas special yet this year, NOR have I seen Rudolph yet, and Ashley and I are YET to put up Christmas lights in Michigingher.  Maybe I'll hang lights up at home today since I'm here...or maybe not.  It is cold and snowy outside.

Sooooo lazy.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment