Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let's Christmas This Thing Up!

Alright, enough with the sappy stuff - it's time for Christmasss!  Let's throw up the lights on the house (it's kinda cold out right now though...maybe later), get the Christmas tree (fake one: save the environment!) - even if it's a tiny tree, like Charlie Brown, it's fine - watch all the Christmas specials (RUGRATS CHRISTMAS SPECIALLL!!!!) and the Santa one Ashley really likes (I'm a terrible boyfriend, I forgot the name of it!  I'm sorry!) listen to Christmas music!  I gotta make another CD this year...I couldn't put the Muppets in the new background picture I put up; in fact, I couldn't put a lot of things I wanted to put in the picture!  It'll have to do.  Let's try to make this the best holiday season ever!  I know I say that every year, and maybe some years it doesn't happen that way, but keep the faith!  This year will be the best Christmas ever!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment