Friday, March 25, 2011

Hello AGAIN!

Hey!  Did you see The Office this week?  Ashley cried like a little girl...an angry, angry little girl...but I can't blame her!  It was sweet!  Michael Scott - man, no character has changed so radically, matured so rapidly in TV history as he has!  How about How I Met Your Mother?  The mother is not going to be the captain's daughter...she's a little kid.  That's weird. 

I don't really have more to say...I can't wait till I get some more money so I can take Ashley out...or maybe I'll get her a birthday present!  Her birthday is, after all, only...
...
...
...like, 98 days away!  That's not enough tiiiiiime!!!

That's ok - I already have some ideas about what to get her - I hope I remember the little thing I was thinking of getting her right now when I'm able to get it...

I love you miscurmeeeuruuururuuurr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment