Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello again!

Hello!  This thing is going to be filled with fantastic thoughts, many of which will be laughed at, such as - I looked up the definitions of 'adverb', 'pronoun', 'noun', 'verb', and somehow they're all nouns...hmmm, makes you wonder.  Uh oh, I smell weed in my place: let me explain.  I moved up to Michigan to go to school, and be with Ashley.  I moved into a place with two other guys I didn't know.  I met one of the guys the first day I came here, and he told me about everything here.  We all share a living space, but have our own rooms and bathrooms.  When I moved in, I was told the guy who used to live in my room got kicked out because he couldn't pay the rent.  Yeah, that's ok I guess, it can happen to anyone - you lose your job, fall on tough times, get kicked the fuck out of your place.  It's tough in the real world.  Guess what though?  The fuckin loser still lives with us - yeah, he's still fuckin here...mind you this has been two full months since I moved in here, and he's still here somehow, living in our living room, sleeping on a shitty air mattress, laying around in his underwear all day, gettin high at two in the afternoon like any real good piece of shit does, not looking for a job or anything else to do with his life.  He's gonna live on that air mattress till he rots, and that's great.  If he wants to do that, cool.  But it's NOT cool when he fucks with my life - he makes the whole place stink like shit with his nasty ass funkin up the whole living room, the kitchen is so god damn awful - garbage everywhere, floor disgusting, nothing is clean...he brings girls over, which is cool, I'm alright with that...but what kind of fuckin girl would come here, see what a piece of shit he is, and think to themselves, logically, "Ok, yeah, I wanna chill here with this guy!  He's got what I want!"  Basically, this guy has squatted in a place he got kicked out of for two months (in the worst way imaginable), I'm pretty sure he doesn't pay rent or anything to his friends, and basically has just been a waste of a human being, and no one seems to have noticed in the office at this place!  Either that, or his friend, who is my roommate here has kept them from doing anything, since he used to work in the offices here - no matter how he's keeping his shitty existence under wraps at this place, it's even MORE mind boggling to think about how this is going on, when Ashley has been basically hounded by this dumbass place for a 25 dollar application fee they said they never got from her (which is impossible because you can't turn in an application without paying), and in her place they've gotten called on TWO noise complaints in two months without it being bad at their place at all - but the bass shakes the ground so bad in my place (which is on the top floor, so I think that makes it worse) all day, cuz my buddy here loves to play the same 6 songs over and over again all day as selfishly loud and fucked as he can, loosing his shit B.O./weed stink all over the place so thick anyone within 100 feet could smell it, and NO ONE has said anything or come to us.  Maybe I should file a noise complaint right now: I gotta wake up in less than 4 hours.  Actually it makes sense tonight: it is Thursday, he doesn't have a job, tons of weed apparently - those 360 games aren't gonna play themselves on his 13 inch screen while his girls clean up his mess!  Wow I really got on a tangent there...

No comments:

Post a Comment